Fruit Attraction has become the main commercial tool of reference for the worldwide marketing of fruit and vegetables. Its capacity to promote the sector's worldwide exports makes it the commercial connection point for the whole range of professionals that make up the entire value chain, as well as having consolidated itself as a framework for innovation in the fruit and vegetable market.
Organised by IFEMA MADRID and FEPEX, Fruit Attraction will be held in person from 4 to 6 October 2022 and will bring together the entire fruit and vegetable community 365 days a year through the Fruit Attraction LIVE Connect platform; the digital platform that enhances and complements the in-person event with new features, mutually reinforcing each other.
JOIN Fruit Attraction and CONNECT with the great professional fruit and vegetable community!
Fruit Attraction LIVE Connect is the permanent platform for professional meetings, capturing leads and networking, agenda management, collaboration and co-creation, discussions and knowledge, specialisation and permanent updating. The representativeness of the Fruit Attraction community makes this platform the leading global hub for content and specialised audiences to energise the sector.
Fruit Attraction LIVE Connect is available 365 days a year for all those companies that belong to the sectors and areas of reference of Fruit Attraction.
By registering for LIVE Connect, the digital visibility and networking platform with the entire professional community, you will be able to benefit from branding, networking and professional visibility functionalities with the entire global community, contact or meeting requests from participants, which will help you to prepare and improve your return on investment at the fair.
The Fruit Attraction LIVE Connect platform brings together the content of the sectors related to Fruit Attraction and Fresh Food Logistics.
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES LIVE Connect OFFER ITS PARTICIPANTS AND THE FRUIT ATTRACTION CONVENTION?
- A platform that generates dissemination, impact, notoriety and sector branding.
- Source of sectoral resources and permanent on-demand knowledge.
- Global reach and market penetration beyond visitors to the stand during the event.
- New relationship model and permanent contact between clients and suppliers from all over the world.
- Matchmaking, networking and appointment management functionalities between supply and demand to prepare and optimise participation in the on-site event.
- Grouping and aggregation of content and contacts under a single digital ecosystem.
- De-seasonalisation and permanent temporal amplitude of commercial connections.
- Optimisation of the return on investment.
- Reinforces the convening capacity and expectations of the event.