Part I: Online-Session via Live-Connect followed by roundtable at the fair in Hall 4 Fruit Forum
IIntroduction SHAFFE – Interview between Marta Bentancur and Nelli Hajdu about SHAFFE and benefits of activities
- Introduction and objectives of Southern Hemisphere Task Force (5 min) – Gabriel Wasserman (Chair of the task force, Argentinian Blueberry Committee) .
- Presentation SHAFFE Sustainability White Paper & Strategic Priorities for 2030 – Charif Christian Carvajal (President, SHAFFE)
- Virtual statement from task force members. The importance of the SHAFFE White Paper. Gabriel Wasserman (ARG), Marta Betancur (Uruguay), Paul Hardman (South Africa), Ricardo Adonis (Chile), Gary Jones (NZ)
Part II Onsite- Hall 4 Fruit Forum - connected to the screening
Round table conversation moderated by:
- Christian Carvajal, President Charif - SHAFFE
- Alejandro Pannunzio – Fruits from Argentina, President of the Argentinian Blueberry Committe.
- Jorge de Souza (Abrafrutas, Brazil)
- Sergio del Castillo (ProCitrus, Peru)
Organized by: SHAFFE -SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE ASSOC. FRESH FRUIT